Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gwyneth Paltrow in alice + olivia coat

[Christopher Peterson/BuzzFoto]

Gwyneth Paltrow wore alice + olivia's silver lamé coat and Christian Louboutin cage booties (I die!) last night in New York City. The actress attended the DVD release party for Valentino: The Last Emperor (seems like they're a bit late on this since I watched it via Netflix over a month ago, but whatever).

Back to that coat... It must not be out yet for common folk because I couldn't find it online anywhere. Designer Stacey Bendet launched the line at Barney's in 2002. I love the designs because they're fun, and they're not too terribly expensive. [payless.com]

Right now, Payless ShoeSource has several affordable shoes designed by alice + olivia. My faves are the 'Sunset Slouch Boot' in this pretty scarlet color for $49.99 and the 'Essex Lace Wedge' for $39.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment