Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lust: Marc Jacobs Flash Quilted Ponyskin Bag

[net-a-porter.com]

This gorgeous, hot pink Marc Jacobs 'Flash Quilted Ponyskin Bag' ($1,995) is so much fun. I like the way Net-a-Porter showed it with an all black ensemble. That said, I'm pretty sure that I would wear this bag with anything and everything.

The unexpected color would add punch to any outfit since you don't normally associate bright pink with fall/winter. Plus, I adore the gold chain strap and fold-over flap. The zipper at the bottom allows the bag to expand - meaning that I could cram even more junk in there. Genius!

So, I may never have this bag, but there's always the Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Tate Oversized Tote Bag' in a similar bright pink color and for only a fraction of the price at $190.

No comments:

Post a Comment