Monday, February 16, 2009

J.Lo and Marc doing well

[Splash]

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's relationship appears to be doing just fine. Midway through Marc's Valentine's Day concert at Madison Square Garden, his wife walked on stage with their twins Max and Emme.

People caused a ruckus after J.Lo didn't wear her wedding ring with her dress to the Golden Globes. She later said, "Every time I'm not wearing my ring, people think I'm getting divorced. Divorce is not, and never was, an option." She explained that her bling just didn't go with the Marchesa dress. Good for them; I hope it all works out.

Alright, now onto those shoes. J.Lo was her usual diva self in some to-die-for Christian Louboutin heels and a black sparkly one-shoulder dress.

1 comment:

  1. If I could have her wardrobe, I--quite simply--would. There's nothing more to it. I would live, breathe, and be the wardrobe. Wear are my Louboutin heels? I'm waiting!

    ReplyDelete