Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bridal shoe heaven

[neimanmarcus.com]

Call me crazy, but I bought my shoes before my wedding dress. I'd always dreamt of having the perfect pair of shoes for my wedding. Though I bought mine months ago, I'm still allowed to look! I saw another beautiful pair today that are fabulous bridal shoes. Manolo Blahnik's gorgeous 4" 'Feather T-Strap Sandals' ($830) are a lovely off-white color. And those feathers, oh my.
Another stunning option are Blahnik's 'Satin Caged Sandals' ($785). Turquoise is such an in color right now, and they'd be the something blue. Remember when Carrie Bradshaw wears blue Manolos with her wedding dress in Sex and the City (the movie)? These could easily be worn again after the wedding, too.

Both are available at Neiman Marcus. Like many Italian-made shoes, these run a half size too small.

No comments:

Post a Comment