Monday, April 19, 2010

Eugenia Kim for Target

[all photos target.com]

I went over to Target today in hopes of finding the Cynthia Vincent printed wedges, but alas, they didn't have them. They're already sold out online too. The store only had these flats, which I found to be practical but a bit boring.
I did buy a Eugenia Kim hat that I love! The popular milliner's line was released yesterday. The 'Straw Fedora' with black and white trim ($16.99) is the most fabulous mint green color. It will be perfect for spring and summer. Unfortch it's sold out online. My store had plenty of them though. Another hat that I liked online and in person (until I put it on my head) was the 'Tan Fedora with Floral Appliqué' ($16.99). It was great quality, but it just did not work on my head. They didn't have the 'Straw Sunhat with Blue Trim' ($19.99) at my store, but I really want it. My biggest problem with hats on the beach is that they fly off my head when the slightest gust of wind. The pretty scarf tie would solve that problem for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment