Monday, April 26, 2010

Zac Posen for Target

[all photos target.com]

I went to check out Zac Posen for Target today. I've been a fan of Posen's designs, but couldn't afford them (obvi). I was very happy with his collection. I came home with two dresses, and I'll probably go back and get one more.
The bright colors and trendy print on the 'Tie-Dye Print Dress' ($29.99)are perfect for spring and summer. On me, it hits right above the knee. This is great because I can wear it to work with a jacket or cardigan. It also has a cute peep hole in the back. The 'Tiger Print Sailor Dress' ($39.99) is one of my favorite pieces in the collection. It's made of 100% polyester. The bold tiger print and flutter sailor sleeves make it unique. It also has a slightly asymmetrical hem and a keyhole back. The dress is also available in pink.
The 'Floral Print Brocade Tie Dress' ($74.99) is utterly fabulous. I really wanted to buy it, but I was having trouble paying $75 for a Target dress (hopefully other people will feel the same way so that I can snatch it up when it goes on sale!). The brocade feels expensive, and it has a gold asymmetrical zipper on the front that says Zac Posen. This is a great dress for a summer soiree.
I also liked the 'Tie-Dye Print Low V One-Piece Swimsuit' ($34.99). One pieces like this can be tricky, but I tried this one on really liked it. It's not too low in the front that it would cause a wardrobe malfunction, which is often a worry with these deep V suits.

Overall, I would say that Posen's collection for Target is one of their best GO International lines yet. Check it out before it sells out. Also, my Target store has Liberty of London clothing marked down already. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment