Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FABulous Alice + Olivia for Payless kicks

[all photos payless.com]

I happened to be perusing Payless ShoeSource's site to check out a pair of Christian Siriano nude heels that I liked when I stumbled upon a new selection of Alice + Olivia shoes. OMG, those clogs! I immediately forgot about the Siriano shoes.

The 'Hampton Studded Clogs' ($39.99) are exactly what I've been looking for ever since Chanel's S/S 2010 show. The canvas makes them the perfect neutral color for spring and summer.

The 'Paige Platform Gladiator Sandals' ($39.99) are super cool with a front zipper. They're insanely tall with a 5.25" heel and a 1.75" platform. They come in moss green and black.
The laceless 'Jazz Oxfords' ($29.99) are so retro and comfy-looking. They'd be great paired with shorts. They're available in light pink and black-and-white.
Two other swoon-worthy pairs are the 'Olivia Striped Slingback' ($39.99) and the 'Breckenridge Bow Platform' ($39.99). I have some wedding showers and parties coming up, so I'm trying to think of what dress would look good with the bow platforms. I like them because they're sweet yet edgy.

I've had great luck with Alice + Olivia's shoes for Payless. The quality is unbelievable for the price. Also, it's BOGO right now, so all items are buy one get one half off. Plus, use the code 30584 for 15% off!

1 comment:

  1. I bought the bow ones for $35 and they never showed! They are out of stock so there was nothing they could do. I'm heartbroken!!!

    ReplyDelete