Thursday, April 8, 2010

Far out: Textile Elizabeth and James

[intermixonline.com]

Those entrepreneurial fashionistas, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, are at it again with their newly debuted denim line Textile Elizabeth and James. This three-piece collection is a throwback to styles form the 1960s and 1970s. Each pair is named after 70s music icons: Stevie Flared Patch Jeans ($245 - available for preorder), Joni Cropped Midrise ($235) and Jimi Bootcut ($245).

I love their Elizabeth and James line, but I'm super impressed with this denim. It's pretty expensive, and I'm not a big fan of the really flared jeans. I have a pair of J Brand's Love Story bell bottoms that I like, but because of the style, I don't really wear them as often as I should for the amount that they cost.

Kudos to them for thinking away from skinny jeans though, and the patches are cute on the Stevie. The line is available at Intermix.

No comments:

Post a Comment