Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day wear

[hm.com]

Happy Earth Day! Being fashionably green is easy with so many fabulous options out there. I still love H&M's eco-friendly Garden Collection, which I wrote about here. I got the above dress for the bargain price of $14.95. It's a bit sheer, but I have a little neutral slip that works well under it.
[nordstrom.com]

Edun's 'Icarus Kading' dress from Nordstrom is made from organic cotton. It's on the pricey side at $125, but at least it's earth-friendly! Edun was launched by Bono and his wife, Ali Hewson to benefit Africa. [forever21.com]

Forever 21 is selling graphic tees from different cities around the world to show that we are one. Purchase the 'We are One Tank,' and a portion of the proceeds help to bring clean water to the people of Northern Kenya. I adore the Italy 'Ciao Bella' tee. I don't think they're organic cotton, but they're also giving away reusable water bottles with a $40 purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment