Thursday, April 1, 2010

April = best Target month yet?

[Target via nitrolicious.com]

Happy April Fool's Day! A fool Target is not because April is going to be a great month for them and Target lovers alike. Zac Posen, Cynthia Vincent and Eugenia Kim's lines will grace Target stores and the Web at some point this month.

I'm most excited about designer Posen's line. It's out on April 25. From what I've seen, it looks absolutely fabulous, and I'm certain that it'll sell out very quickly. Prices range from $16.99 to $199.99. I especially love all of the dresses.
I spied Cynthia Vincent's multi-color wedges in this month's Bazaar and totally freaked out. As a relatively short girl, I love me some wedges. These are so fun, colorful and only $29.99. I will be buying the Gladiator Wedges too - I adore that mustard color. I can't wait to see the rest of the collection.
Eugenia Kim is a New York-based milliner. Most of her hats run in the $200 range. Elle featured a few of Kim's hats for Target in their April issue. There's a mint green hat that I'm crazy about. I can't wait to get a new hat to wear to the beach.

Kim's and Vincent's lines are out on April 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment