Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New fave jeans: James Jean's Twiggy

[jamesjeans.us]

My new mantra needs to be don't try things on and you won't have to have them. Oh well. I went into Anthropologie, and they had a denim sale rack. I found a pair of James Jeans 'Twiggy' denim leggings in china doll (a dark denim color) for $69.95 from $114. What a bargain! I don't think they're on sale anywhere else.

These jeans are extremely comfortable. Sometimes skinny jeans can be so tight around the calves, which is no good if you have any calf muscles whatsoever. These are very stretchy and soft. The sizing runs like regular denim sizes.

The best part about these is that they're ankle length, so they hit a tiny bit past the ankle on me (I'm 5'3"). I'm just happy that I don't have to get them hemmed! They'll be great now with flats or heels and then tucked into boots when fall and winter roll around.

2 comments: