Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beyoncé's fragrance Heat

I'm slightly ashamed to admit that I love Beyoncé's new perfume, Heat. After seeing the annoying "you give me fevahh" commercials over and over, I was curious to see how this stuff actually smelled. With celebs backing their own fragrances left and right, this is one to buy and enjoy.

The fragrance arrived in stores last month and has sold quite well. Heat is very feminine, and it's going to be a great edition to my spring scent repertoire. According to fragrantica.com, the notes include red vanilla-orchid, magnolia, neroli, peach, honeysuckle, almond and musky cream with sequoia wood, tonka and amber.

The price isn't too bad either - $49 for 1.7 fl. oz and $59 for 3.4 fl. oz. Duh, go with the bigger bottle for $10 more! It's available at Macy's. The red and orange glass bottle is quite pretty, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment