Monday, December 28, 2009

After Christmas sales

[crateandbarrel.com]

Isn't it a bummer that some of the best sales of the year come after Christmas - when all of your money is gone? Hopefully you got some gift cards to spend on massively marked-down loot. The mall was a madhouse on the day after Christmas with everyone trying to exchange gifts. I find that a few days after Christmas (like now) they mark things down even more.

It's the perfect time to buy some discounted Christmas gear. I purchased a tree at Target yesterday for $30. They usually mark everything down to 75% off in a few days. I have my eye on a white tree with pastel-colored lights, so I will probably go back and get that. I also bought the '12 Days of Christmas' ornaments ($19.99) from Crate & Barrel that I've been literally wanting for years.
[neimanmarcus.com]

Now is a great time to stock up on winter gear because believe it or not stores are already gearing up for spring. Neiman Marcus is having an amazing sale on boots and winter shoes if you've had your eye on a pair. I'm so obsessed with these Miu Miu 'Platform Pumps.' Are they not to-die? They're regularly $950, marked down to $637 with an extra 25% off!


I also love the gorgeous Joie 'Apache Fringed Flat Boot.' It's another steal marked down from $425 to $325 with 25% off. Bloomingdale's also has 30 to 50% off, and Saks is offering up to 60% off. Pretty much every store seems to have great sales right now, so happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment