Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A brightly bowed bag

[neimanmarcus.com]

Do you ever get tired of your same-old neutral bag? I'm in the need for a variation from my standard black bag - something bold and bright.

Valentino has been creating some gorgeous and feminine handbags lately featuring bows, flowers and fabulous colors. One of my favorites is the fuschia 'Nappa Bow tote' ($2,250). The leather pleats are lovely, and the removable should strap is a nice touch.


[topshop.com]

A more affordable, but equally bright, bag is the 'Bow Eyelet Bag' from TopShop ($70). I particularly like the drawstring on this large coral bag. Bright bags aren't just for the spring and summer. I'm going to break out one of these stat.

2 comments:

  1. I think I like the topshop version even better, and I would love a pink bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the price is a million times better too! :)

    ReplyDelete