Friday, December 4, 2009

Sephora's Ultimate Blockbuster

[sephora.com]

Need a gift for someone, or perhaps a present to yourself for all of your generosity? Sephora's Ultimate Blockbuster is the way to go. I've bought Blockbuster palettes from Sephora before, but this one is the mother of all Blockbusters. It's a ridiculously cheap $48 ($400 value), and here's what it's packed with...

- 84 x 0.04 oz eyeshadows
- 3 x 0.19 oz blushes
- 60 x 0.03 oz lip glosses
- 2 x 0.03 oz lip liners
- 3 x 0.03 oz eyeliners
- 6 x 0.02 oz cream eyeliners
- 6 x 0.02 oz matte eyeshadows
- 6 x 0.03 oz sparkling eyeshadows
- Double-ended eyeshadow applicator/ eyeliner brush
- Double-ended sponge-tipped applicator
- Lip brush- Powder brush
- An 18 page how-to booklet with 7 step-by-step looks

I know in some sets like this, the quality of makeup is questionable, but not in this one. The makeup is long-lasting. I wore the lipstick yesterday, and it literally stayed on for my entire workday.

I love to experiment with different eye shadow colors too (but who wants to pay $15+ a pop?), so I'm going to have a field day with this. They also have a dark plum/black lip color that has been seen recently - I'll definitely be trying this out, even if I'm not brave enough to leave the house with it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment