Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lust: A stealthy black watch

I either wear a gold and silver David Yurman watch or an oversized gold Michael Kors watch. Recently I've seen some black watches that have caught my eye. Some are reminiscent of Chanel's J12 black or white ceramic watches but for much less money. Since black is a neutral like silver or gold, it goes well with most outfits.
[Nordstrom.com]

I love Michael Kors' 'Ladies' Chronograph Resin Band Watch' ($225) from Nordstrom. It's loud and blingy with some swarovski crystals around the face. There's also a Kors watch with a reddish face and silver accents (above photo). There's also a date window in case you forget the day (hey, it happens).

[bloomingdales.com]

The 'Plasteramic Mother of Pearl Chrono Watch' by Toy Watch ($275) at Bloomingdale's is another good choice. The three watches mentioned have a three-eye chronograph as well.

I like to wear bangles on the same wrist as my watch to give it a little jingle.

No comments:

Post a Comment