Friday, December 11, 2009

Tropical vacay gear

[jupiterimages]

Going anywhere sunny and warm for the holidays? Yeah, me neither. I am, however, going to St. John soon. So, I've been seeing resort collections everywhere, and it has me thinking about what to wear the beach.
[shopbop.com]

Shopbop has the Alexander Wang 'Lattice Bobble Sweater,' $550. It would be great thrown over a swimsuit. Obviously for that price, I'd wear it to more than just on the beach. It would be great to wear over a tank too.
[dvf.com]

I love this jersey Diane von Furstenberg Beach 'Fresia Cover Up in Warhol Daisy,' $245. It's so light and airy. When I come off the beach, I don't want something clingy and tight. Having sand stuck to you is already uncomfortable enough.
[newyorkandcompany.com]

I'm just going to go ahead and say that I really like New York & Company. They have great sales, and you can find some really cute tunics to wear with leggings online. I was very happy to discover this NY Swim 'Mesh Leopard Caftan,' $36.95. It's fun, sheer and comfy - not to mention dirt cheap! Always look for coupons for NY&Co. because they usually have great ones.

[tobi.com]

Black Halo's 'Sleeveless Printed Wrap Dress' ($372) from Tobi.com is the perfect dress to wear out at night on a vacation. The colors immediately made me think of water, and they'd look great with a tan. Plus, you can always wear it with tights and ankle boots back home in the cold.
[ulta.com]

I would definitely pair my outfits with this Essie polish in 'Mesmerize,' $8 from Ulta. Actually, I might start wearing this color now. Ahhh, is it time for my trip yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment