Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another look at bebe

[bebe.com]

Over the years, I've had sort of a love/hate relationship with bebe. I wore it a lot in my college days, but I sometimes think it can look a bit trashy (too short, too skimpy, etc.). That said, I got the catalog in the mail last week and fell in love with these shoes - 'Larissa Satin Sandal.'

These $129 satin sandals come in "white," which appears to be more of a champagne, and black. I think they look great with tights as shown with the black pair. The bow makes them special, and they're a whopping 5-inches!

Actually, I like a lot of their accessories. They have some great headbands and jewelry too. Nicole Richie also created a jewelry collection for them that is very similar to her House of Harlow line.

No comments:

Post a Comment