Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Leopard print mania

[thehollywoodgossip.com]
[whowhatwear.com]

I love me some leopard print. I'm even wearing the print on my Diane von Furstenberg dress as we speak in a color that occurs nowhere in nature (as seen on Jessica Simpson and Paris Hilton, oy!).

One of my favorite sites, WHOWHATWEAR.com recently dedicated their trend report to leopard coats. Another favorite site, refinery29.com declared leopard print a runner-up top trend of 2009.

[zimbio.com]
[InStyle.com]

Kate Hudson has been representing the leopard print lately. She wore this silky leopard print romper for a taping at MTV on Monday. Hmmm, love the print, hate the jumpsuit. It would've worked as a dress!

She did get it right last night in Chanel Haute Couture for the New York City premiere of Nine. Though it's not technically leopard print, it does look sort of like it is, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment