Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lily Allen for Chanel Coco Cocoon

I'm loving the Breakfast at Tiffany's-esque Chanel's Coco Cocoon ad campaign starring Lily Allen. Karl Lagerfeld picked Allen for the handbag line that was launched in early October. I'm a fan of Allen's cheeky music anyway, and I tend to sing along in my best British accent.

The bags are very different from the Chanel we're used to; they're sort of puffy and shiny looking. I'm not a huge fan of the line, but if I had to choose, my favorite is the pale gold, diamond quilted 'Bowling Bag' (in top photo). They're mostly nylon travel bags (which do look great stacked if you could afford such a thing) or lambskin handbags. Some are reversible too, which is a definite plus.
The late model Daul Kim (above photo) was most recently the star of the Coco Cocoon video campaign. Read more about the line and campaign here.

No comments:

Post a Comment