Thursday, December 31, 2009

Spratters & Jayne scarves

I know winter has really just begun, but I'm already getting tired of tying my scarves. Spratters & Jayne's scarves are easy for people like me because you can simply pull them over your head. S&J scarves are super-cute and cozy since they're made of 100% Peruvian Highland Wool. They're either handmade or made in Peru.

My favorite style is the Cowl with the heart buttons ($159). Other styles include the Lapel and the Tube. The Lapel can double as a wrap or capelet. The Tube is essentially a circle infinity scarf - love those! A variety of colors are available from black and chocolate (my favorite) to ruby, lilac and lemon.
I would wear these over tops for a uniquely layered look. These scarves would especially come in handy on these frigid days we've been experiencing lately. Stay warm, and shop Spratters & Jayne scarves here.

No comments:

Post a Comment