Thursday, December 10, 2009

"Sex and the City 2" movie poster

A teaser poster for Sex and the City 2 has been released, and I'm not crazy about it. The "Carrie On" thing is cute, but I prefer the accessories that Sarah Jessica Parker was wearing with her white Halston dress when she was seen out-and-about in New York City filming. They made everything just a bit too gold for the poster. Her gold Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps should have been left as they were for sure.

Oh well, I still can't wait for the movie even though we have zero idea of what the plot entails! It's set to be released in May 2010.

2 comments:

  1. As long as they don't end it by breaking everyone up, I'll be happy.

    The show ended so beautifully, and I felt that Samantha and Smith was one of the most significant relationships because of how much he changed her.

    I was a bit upset that they had her leave him in the movie.

    The last thing I want is for Carrie and Big to split up again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, if Big and Carrie break up or if he cheats or something I may walk out of the theater! I hope Samantha and Smith stay together too.

    ReplyDelete