Tuesday, December 8, 2009

J.Crew's gift picks & catalog

[jcrew.com]

J.Crew's Creative Director extraordinaire Jenna Lyons has posted her holiday gift picks. I was excited to get my newest catalog in the mail yesterday (which I accidentally dropped in a puddle, ugh) then an e-mail with Jenna's picks in my inbox. As always the picks are right on the money from sequined tanks to red lips to rhinestone earrings.As far as gifts go, I'm loving this 'crushed glitter magic wallet' for an affordable $16.50. It's perfect to stash your license and credit cards in for a night out and is also available in gold and silver. Who would not be happy about this gift?

One thing that I noticed about the catalog is that they're showing thigh-highs. When I was in the seventh grade I was obsessed with thigh-highs and knee-highs - Cher from Clueless was my fashion icon. So I actually kind of love this trend, and I will probably give it a test run stat. The socks do look fresh with the denim shorts and cardigan.
Again, I'm loving how they're incorporating other manufacturers into the mix from sister store's Madewell merchandise to Nars makeup, Essie nail polish and unisex Timex military watches with changeable straps. They are even selling a Rolex!

No comments:

Post a Comment