Friday, March 5, 2010

Floral shorts

[urbanoutfitters.com]

Shorts are one of my favorite spring/summer staples. They're so easy to throw on, and you can wear them for just about any occasion (OK, maybe except to a wedding). I'm wanting a pair of loose floral shorts for spring. I've seen several affordable and adorable pairs.

Kimchi Blue's 'Floral Full Short' ($38) from Urban Outfitters come in several different prints. They also have pockets, which I love. They're high-waisted so you can add a belt like the models above did.
[forever21.com]

Forever 21 also has a couple pairs of floral shorts, and obviously they are a great price. I like the black, blue and purple print in the 'Floral Flounce Shorts' ($17.80). The black-and-grey 'Floral Flutter Shorts' ($15.80) are also great because you could pair them with a colored top like fuschia or even try mixing prints with a striped top.

No comments:

Post a Comment