Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lust: Robert Rodriguez one-shouldered dresses

[Gareth Cattermole/Getty via InStyle.com]

I do love a one-shouldered dress. Speaking of, how gorge is Gwyneth Paltrow's one-shoulder nude Elie Saab haute couture dress? That could be one of her best red carpet looks yet! Anyway, I like that you don't have to worry about constantly tugging at a strapless dress with the one-shoulder.
[neimanmarcus.com]

I've been wanting these two Robert Rodriguez one-shoulder dresses for a while. I just need them to hurry up and go on sale! The rich blood orange color of this 'Silk One Shoulder Dress' ($495) from Neiman Marcus is my favorite part about it. It has a jeweled brooch at the neckline. I also like the way it gathers at the waist with the knife pleats. So pretty![bergdorfgoodman.com]

The 'Rena One-Shoulder Dress' ($495) from Bergdorf Goodman is such a beautiful dress. The contrast of the ivory with the black organza and rosette detail is divine. I wish I could do my hair in on of these giant, low buns too.

No comments:

Post a Comment