Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Florals anyone? Liberty of London for Target

[INF Daily]
[all other photos target.com]

England's Liberty of London collection for Target hit stores on Sunday. I'm about as impressed with the collection as I am with Jean-Paul Gaultier's recent Target collection - and that's not necessarily a good thing. There are a few things that I really like though.

The 'Boho Drop-Waist Ruffle Top' that Naomi Watts was wearing in NYC at the pop-up Target store is something that I would most definitely wear. It's $24.99, and it looks great how she's wearing it with leggings, colored flats and a blazer. The rest of the clothes are just mehhh.
I've been wanting a new beach cruiser, and this floral one is awfully fabulous. The '26" Ladies Cruiser - Garla' is already sold out online, but perhaps it's available at my local Target.
Some of their home stuff is cute too. The 'Sixty Melamine Platter' is also sold out online, but I think it'd be great for a party. The 'Dunclare Pink Dinner Plate Set' comes with eight 10.5" plates for $23.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment