Friday, March 19, 2010

LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's

[kohls.com]

I don't normally shop at Kohl's, but I had a gift card so that lured me in. I've been wanting to check out Lauren Conrad's new collection and see the spring collection of Simply Vera by Vera Wang. Wang's line definitely seems geared toward an older crowd. Celeb-designed lines can be a little iffy - we've learned that being fashionable doesn't always equal a good collection. Conrad actually has some cute items though.

Plus, I learned one thing about Kohl's - this place has some major bargains! Make sure to print online coupons before you go. Give them your e-mail address, and they'll send you a $5 off any purchase coupon.
I think that the 'Lace Skirt' ($29.99 - above, top) was my favorite piece in the collection. I like the back-tie sash. I'm all about pieces that can be worn to work and out. The belted 'Floral Chiffon Dress' ($39.99) and the 'Ruffled Skirt' ($29.99) in peach blush and birch are both so springy and could definitely be worn to work.

The 'Sequin Cardigan' ($39.99) can be worn now and then in the fall/winter months. The 'Boyfriend Blazer' ($39.99) in charcoal is a great buy. Since I already have a black one, it'd be nice to mix it up with gray. The 'Lace-Striped Tee' ($21.99) is cute and would be perfect with some black or denim shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment