Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Green with envy

[shopbop.com]

In honor of St. Patrick's Day (my name does mean "Little Girl from Ireland" after all), I have picked some of my favorite green dresses out there right now from the pricey to the affordable. For me, St. Patty's Day signifies the start of the spring season, even if it's not technically until this Saturday - and green is the color of spring!

One of my favorite dresses is Alice + Olivia's 'Wrapped Goddess Dress' ($264) from shopbop.com. I love the army green color, and the way the jersey drapes. It also has an exposed side zipper. This dress was recently sported by Jenna Dewan, Mena Suvari and Annalyne McCord.
[forever21.com]

The Love 21 'Pleat Pintucked Silk Dress' ($29.50) by Forever 21 is such a pretty color, and the pintucks almost look like ruffles. A denim jacket would be perfect over it.[anthropologie.com]

Anthropologie's 'Gilded Garden Dress' ($328) by Leifsdottir (I love this brand!) is so fresh. My favorite features are the gold embroidered waistband and the side draping. [urbanoutfitters.com]

For the minimalist, Urban Outfitter's 'BDG Basic Knit Tank Dress' ($38) in bright green is about as simple as they come. This dress would look great with a jacket or cardi over it too.

[saksfifthavenue.com]

Catherine Malandrino's 'Couture Ruffle Sleeve Dress' ($495) from Saks is simply gorgeous. This is the perfect dress for a spring special occasion. [asos.com]

Miss Sixty's 'Tropical Floral Belted Mini Silk Mix Dress' ($162.39) from ASOS.com could definitely be worn throughout the spring and summer. The print is bright and fun. It could just as easily be paired with heels as it could sandals, which is important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment