Monday, March 22, 2010

Lust: White heels

[bergdorfgoodman.com]

It seems that white shoes are chic again. I've always fought this trend hard as they always conjured up images of clunky, awkward white heels. I'm loving some of the options right now though.

The Kors Michael Kors 'Paris Sandals' in Parchment Croc ($358 from Bergdorf's) are gorge. These things are tall, so the ankle strap can't hurt for a little extra security. I also like that they're not white-white since (much like dirty snow) there's nothing worse than dirty white shoes.
[piperlime.com]

A more affordable pair from Piperlime is 'Parade' ($80) by Naughty Monkey. The brown straps are unexpected and cool. Again, the less white space for me to scuff up, the better. I'm picturing these with white cropped denim!

No comments:

Post a Comment