Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pretty Milly jewelry

[all photos neimanmarcus.com]

I've always been a fan of designer Michelle Smith's line Milly. The retro/preppy-chic clothing, especially her dresses, are so much fun. I'm loving her jewelry line just as much. I wouldn't say that the line is inexpensive, but it's certainly not too outrageously priced ($85-$325). Smith's newest jewelry venture recently hit stores including Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bergdorf Goodman and Shopbop.com.

The 'Aztec Feathers Carrie Earrings' ($150, above) are gorgeous! Normally I leave the red/green combos for Christmas décor, but these look amazing together.
The pieces are bold and colorful, which is perfect for spring. I'm an earring person, so I adore the dangly statement earrings. Hopefully they're not too heavy.
The above 'Layered Chain Necklace' ($185) and 'Golden Links Band' ($85) are two of my favorite pieces since gold goes so well with everything. View the Milly jewelry collection at Neiman Marcus here.

No comments:

Post a Comment