Monday, March 1, 2010

Winter Kate by Nicole Richie

[nordstrom.com]
[cusp.com]

I was pretty excited about Nicole Richie's new clothing line, Winter Kate. Named after her daughter Harlow's middle names, Richie's boho-chic style is apparent in this line with a little bit vintage and a little bit rock-and-roll mixed in. There are paisley patterns, vests, tunics, leather jackets and maxi dresses. Unfortunately, I'm not very impressed with the line.
[nordstrom.com]

I saw this lovely, flowing 'Ginger Chiffon Cardigan' at Nordstrom, and I really liked it. The only problem is that it's $145. Sure it's silk, but I think that's a little steep for what it is. The same goes for the rest of the items - they're too expensive for a celeb "designed" line.

The line is available at different retailers including Nordstrom, Intermix, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's and Saks Fifth Avenue. I'm a fan of Richie's jewelry line House of Harlow though, and I think those prices are reasonable.
[singer22.com]

Her House of Harlow 1960 shoes do look cute, and I can see paying these prices (upper $100-$200 range) for well-made shoes. Richie has been seen sporting some of her shoes recently. Singer22.com has some of the shoes available for pre-order now, and they're set to ship on April 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment