Thursday, March 11, 2010

Love triangle?




It's hard to believe that Eclipse, the third film in Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga, is out in theaters on June 30. The trailer was released today. I thought it was going to premiere on the New Moon DVD, but I guess it snuck out somehow as these things tend to do.

The trailer touches on the love triangle between Edward, Jacob and Bella. Eclipse always makes me think of the "personal space heater" scene. Also, the Volturi and Victoria make a cameo. It's strange seeing Bryce Dallas Howard as the new Victoria (although she does look eerily similar to Rachelle Lefevre, a.k.a. Old Victoria).

I thought I would dislike each film having a different director, but I think I actually like it. The different looks that the directors give to the films and their interpretations of the novels makes it exciting. David Slade (Hard Candy and 30 Days of Night) directed Eclipse.

Robert Pattinson's new film Remember Me is out tomorrow night. Then the New Moon DVD is released on DVD on March 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment