Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lust: Stuart Weitzman 'Studclog'

[nordstrom.com]

Fresh pedicure or not, when it gets warmer I like for my toes to peek out (more for ventilation purposes). My qualm with the resurgence of clogs is that most of them are closed-toe - but not these beauties by Stuart Weitzman. The 'Studclogs' from Nordstrom ($345) have a peep-toe just like I like but still maintain their classic clog chunkiness. The studs make them even tougher.
[nordstrom.com]
A more affordable version from your neighborhood Nordstrom are Steven by Steve Madden's 'Barc Peep Toe Clog' in black or camel suede. They're on sale from $139.95 to $99.90. These will be perfect to wear all spring and summer.
[zappos.com]

If wooden heels are risky for you, I love DKNYC's 'Elim Peep Toe Clog' ($82.66 from $120) from Zappos.com. These have a demi-wedge and an ankle-strap, so they're practically fool-proof, right? They come in truffle (pictured), black and light grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment