Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Siriano fierceness for Payless

[Getty Images]

Project Runway winner Christian Siriano has debuted three new limited edition shoe designs at Payless Shoesource. Yes, you could definitely say they're "fierce." They remind me of a tamer version of Alexander McQueen's "armadillo" shoes (above). You may remember that a few models quit over not wanting to wear them on the runway.

Siriano's designs all retail for $79.99. They feature a curved heel and island platforms, thus making them a very tall 5.5!" They certainly look interesting, but I'd need to see if I could walk in them before buying. Supposedly these styles are straight from his NYFW show. My sister was at that show, so I'll have to ask her if she noticed them.
[payless.com]


The 'To the Point Printed Platform' features the same print that Siriano used in other more mainstream satin pumps for Payless.
I'm not really a fan of the 'Cut It Out Ankle Pumps' with the faux snakeskin, sequins and ankle strap.
I think the 'All Done Up Mary Jane Pumps' are the pair that I'd most likely wear. They still look painful though (although they have a padded insole), but the beige color is pretty with the sequined straps.

No comments:

Post a Comment